Website Castle Rock Construction Company of Colorado
POSITION TITLE: Concrete Laborer
REPORTS TO: Concrete Foreman
OBJECTIVE: To perform manual labor in a safe manner for Paving Construction such as handling steel, mucking concrete, cleaning grade, operating hand tools such as a shovel, a 3 to 5 lb. hammer, and a jack hammer, cleanup for Pre-paving and Post- paving, working on a string line.
- Arrive to work on time at the designated job site and able to understand directions from the Foreman.
- Performs assigned duties as directed
- Obtain necessary hand tools to perform daily work and returns all hand tools at the end of the day.
- Follows all Safety policies and procedures and reports any unsafe conditions or accidents to the Foreman immediately
- Checks with Foreman on any questions or problems on the job site.
- Takes the initiative when assigned work is complete to assist with other tasks.
- Ability to keep track of your own time to verify paycheck.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND TOOLS:
- Demonstrate the will and initiative to work and to stay busy
- Ability to perform physical work and to be able to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Previous laborer experience and or Construction experience preferred
- Must have mucking boots and gloves
Castle Rock Construction Company of CO, LLC. is a Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply by mail, download and fill out the Application and Self Identity documents below.
Send the complete documents and resume to:
Castle Rock Construction Company6374 S. Racine Circle
Centennial, Colorado 80111